There are approximately hundreds of thousands of Filipino immigrants and workers including caregivers that are living in Taiwan.
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration or POEA have recently posted their list of vacancies in Taiwan. Inventec Corporation Company is in need of 100 Filipino Female AutoCAD Operator that will be deployed in different parts of Taiwan.
Initial Interview for AutoCAD Operators
August 23, 2017 – December 31, 2017
Qualifications for AutoCAD Operators Job in Taiwan
- This job requires female applicants only
- 21 years old and above
- Minimum of 1 year related experience in AUTOCAD 2D & 3D
- Must have at least Bachelor’s / College Degree
- Ex-Taiwan or First Timer are welcome
Requirements for AutoCAD Operators Job in Taiwan
Please prepare the following requirements when your apply for this job.
- Valid Passport
- Birth Certificate (NSO)
- UMID or STUB (already applied for 3 months)
- If no UMID, please apply to your nearest SSS Branch
How to Apply as an AutoCAD Operator in Taiwan
For interested applicants, you may report to any of the agency’s office near you:
Address: 1662 Goodwill Building Leon Guinto St. Malate Manila (from Pedro Gil Station LRT 1 – At the back of PCU School)
Mobile: 0917-8718381 or 0939-9272103 and look for Ms. Jess
Tel No: 516-3457
Address: 3/F LDM Bldg. M.J. Cuenco Ave. corner Legaspi St. Cebu City (infront of Plaza Independencia same bldg. of landmark)
Mobile: 0917-8856637 / 0917-8712250 / 0918-9628614 / 0932-8851251 and look for Ms. Rose or Grace
Tel No: (032) 505-7142
Fax No: (032) 254-9700
For more information about this job vacancy, visit Workabroad.
About the Agency:
Melakom Global Services Incorporated is a recruitment agency that helps Filipino workers to be trained and deploy to different countries in the world. With POEA License No. 167-LB-052212-Rand License validity from May 2016 to May 2020.
Other job vacancies from the agency within Taiwan this 2017
- 100 CNC / Lathe & Milling Machine Operator
- 20 Factory Engineer
- 100 Female Factory Workers (SC Card Products)
- 800 Female Factory Workers (Solar Industry)
- 50 Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
- 50 Factory Engineer
For more information about these job vacancies, click here.
This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with any of the agencies. Please do your due diligence when applying for jobs abroad.
Click here to read:
- Japan Jobs: Job Opening for Filipino Engineers in Japan
- Civil Engineers Hiring in Japan
- 700 Factory Workers Hiring in Taiwan