Philippine Overseas Employment Administration or POEA has released new list of job vacancies for Filipino Factory Workers bound to Taiwan.
Jedegal International Manpower Services is currently pooling for 700 Filipino Factory Workers to be deployed in Taiwan.
This job opening is only available until November 30, 2017.
Qualifications for Factory Workers in Taiwan
This job is open to both male and female applicants, 20 years old and above, with or without working experience as a Factory Worker.
Applicants must have at least Bachelor’s or College Degree. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
Applicants must know how to communicate and write in English.
Ex-Taiwan is allowed to apply.
Requirements for Factory Workers in Taiwan
Please prepare the following requirements when applying for the job.
- Passport valid for 2 years
- NBI Clearance (6 months validity / Travel Taiwan)
- 2×2 picture with white background
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Marriage Contract (from Local Civil Registrar)
- Diploma with Transcript of Records
- Voters ID or Certificate with receipt from Comelec Intramuros
- United ID (Multi-Purpose ID) or Stub (already applied for 3 months)
If no UMID, please apply to your nearest SSS Branch.
The Proposed Salary for Factory Workers in Taiwan is NT$ 22,000 or PHP 37,000 per month.
How to Apply as a Factory Worker in Taiwan
For interested applicants, you may send your updated resume with detailed job description at
You may also report to the agency’s office to fill out bio-date and to Line up. The agency’s office is located at
- Ground Floor and 2nd Floor, Accent Tower Bldg. Rental, No.33 Shorthorn St. Proj 8, Quezon City
Screening is being conducted between 9:00am – 4:00pm during weekdays. You may invite your friends or colleague to apply for the job and bring their original documents.
For inquiries, you may contact the agency at these numbers:
- (02) 352-2192; 352-2193 / 0929-8196107 / 0915-1119287 / 0918-9792930.
About the Agency
Jedegal International Manpower Services Incorporated is a Philippine recruitment agency ranked and rated as one of the top ten percent of the more than a thousand licensed agencies by the POEA. The company takes pride in providing nothing but the best overseas jobs for Overseas Filipino Workers and supplying manpower requirement of foreign principals.
The company deploys healthcare workers and other highly trained professionals who excel in their respective fields.
The company’s highly trained recruitment team undertakes research, development studies, and team building seminars to strengthen the relationship and dynamics among its members, ensuring the success of the team and the company’s goals and undertakings.
This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with any of the agencies. Please do your due diligence when applying for jobs abroad.
Click here to read:
- Taiwan Job Hiring: Filipino Factory Workers and Caretakers
- Job Opening for Filipino Factory Workers in Japan
- Housekeeping or Laundry Attendant Hiring in Dubai