Are you a Filipina looking for a job abroad particularly in Saudi Arabia? This job vacancy is preferably to all Cebuano, Boholano, Waray, and Ilonggo. However, if you are willing and very much interested for this job, you are absolutely qualified here.
The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration or POEA recently released their list of job vacancies particularly for all Female Barista that will be deployed to Mayyar United Company, an Elegant Catering Service in Saudi Arabia. They are urgently in need of 50 Female Baristas. This job has no placement fee or processing fee.
Proposed Salary for Barista
The Proposed Salary for Barista Job in Saudi Arabia is Php 24,000 per month but still negotiable
Interview Date: August 24, 2017
Qualifications for Barista Job in Saudi Arabia
- This job requires female applicants only
- 21 years old and above
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Must have at least High School Diploma
- At least 5’5 of height (Male)
- 5’3 of height (Female)
- With good communication skills
- HRM Graduate is an advantage, fine dining and catering services experience
- Strictly No Tattoo
- No Passport No Interview
- 1 year and 6 month passport validity
Requirements for Barista Job in Saudi Arabia
Please prepare the following requirements when you apply for this job.
- Updated Resume
- Original Passport
- 2×2 picture with white background
- Seminars certificates
How to Apply as a Barista in Saudi Arabia
For qualified applicants, you may visit any of these agency branches near you:
Address: 105 Ground Floor, Pearl of the Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Manila
Tel No: (+632) 559-5904
Address: 2nd Floor, LDM Bldg. MJ. Cuenco Avenue, corner Legaspi St. Cebu City. (Near Plaza Independencia)
Mobile: 0977-4527526 / 0920-8660098 look for Jun Tubay
For more information about this job vacancy, visit Workabroad.
About the Agency:
LIGHT AND HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY has found success across many industries and geographic locations. By knowing our markets, we benefit the first-hand knowledge of all the changes, trends and challenges before us.
The agency’s Motto: “The Right Job, The Right People, The Right Place, The Right Time”
Other job vacancies opening from the agency within Saudi Arabia
- 300 Crew / Food Server / Food Attendant / Waiters
- 50 Chef
- 20 kitchen Staff Cook (Cook/Kitchen Helper)
- 10 Male Barista
- 50 Waiters
- 50 Waitresses
- 300 Team Member / Service Crew / Kitchen Staff
For more information about the agency and these job vacancies, click here.
This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with any of the agencies. Please do your due diligence when applying for jobs abroad.
Click here to read:
- Filipino Bartenders Hiring in Hongkong
- Job Opening for Filipino Bartenders in Macau
- OFW Job Opening: Restaurant Workers Hiring in Saudi Arabia