Are you currently looking for a job opportunity abroad? Are you a Professional Baker? Do you consider working in Saudi Arabia as a Baker? If your answer is yes to all these questions, then this could be now your chance to share your passion.
IPAMS or Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Incorporated is a Philippine licensed agency that is currently pooling for 100 Filipino Bakers bound for Saudi Arabia. This job is a project by Alshaya International Trading Co Limited in Saudi Arabia.
This job hiring is available until January 9, 2018.
Qualifications for Bakers Job
- This job requires Male applicants only
- 21 years old and above
- Minimum of 1 year working experience as a Baker
- Applicants must be at least High School Graduate
- Intermediate to advanced English reading and communication skills
- Ability to assist guests possess great guest relations skills
- Must have ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment and within a team
- Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended period of time
- Applicants must be willing and interested to work in Saudi Arabia for 2-3 years.
How to Apply as a Baker in Saudi Arabia
For Interested applicants, you must register and upload your updated resume in MS Word Format online, click here to upload you resume. The agency will only review resumes which are complete with full job descriptions/duties, and contact those selected for interview.
For walk-in applicants, you may also report at the agency’s office located at 723 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, New Manila, Quezon City. The office is open Mondays – Fridays, from 8:00am – 6:00pm.
For inquiries, you may send message at the agency’s website here, or call the agency at (+632) 234-5640 up to 41.
For more information about this job vacancy, visit Workabroad.
About the Agency
IPAMS (Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Incorporated) is a global recruitment firm based in the Philippines specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and workers. The company has been recognized by its valued clients worldwide and has been the recipient of Awards of Distinction by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration.
The agency has maintained its impeccable and ethical standards of practice, since 1972. The company sustain its reputation as the unparalleled provider of professional counsel and assistance in Labor Relations, Overseas Recruitment, and Personnel Management.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with any of the agencies. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Filipino Bakers Hiring in Taiwan
- Urgent: Filipino Baker Hiring in Japan
- Filipino Bakers Hiring in Saipan