Looking for a job opportunity abroad? Do you consider working in United Arab Emirates? This could be you chance to get hired and work abroad.
MRH Global Personnel Services Incorporated is a recruitment agency licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA). The agency is currently in need of 50 Filipino Barista bound for United Arab Emirates.
This job hiring is a project by Emirates Fast Food Co. LLC (McDonalds UAE).
Qualifications for Barista in UAE
- This job requires both Male and Female applicants
- 20 years old and above
- Minimum of 1 year working experience as a Barista in Fast Food or Restaurant
- Applicants must have at least High School Diploma
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Must be good looking and at least 5’2 in height
- Applicants must be willing and interested to work in United Arab Emirates for a period of time
How to Apply as a Barista in UAE
For interested applicants, you may send your updated resume with complete job description in MS Word Format to email@example.com.
You may also report directly to the agency’s office located at Unit 101, P&R Mansion, #1515 Sto. Sepulcro Street Corner Quirino Avenue, Paco, Manila.
Please call the agency at these numbers for your personal inquiries.
(632) 561-6551 / (632) 588-0429 / (632) 339-1324 / (632) 408-7309
For more information about this job vacancy, visit Workabroad.
About the Agency
MRH Global Personnel Services Incorporated (formerly Apex International Services Corporation) is a registered Recruitment agency here in the Philippines. The agency is continuously employing Registered Nurses, Physical Therapists, Pharmacists, Health Care Givers and Medical Technologist. The agency is associated with more than 140 hospitals across the U.S.A. and Kuwait and United Arab Emirates. The agency also specializes in Hospitality industry for Pan Pacific and Nikko Hotels in Palau. MRH Global supply workers for Mc Donalds to entire U.A.E.
The agency’s staff and management have more than 20 years combined experience in the placement and sourcing profession. The agency takes great pride in our performance and our after contract completion relationships, with our Principals and our successfully placed applicant clients.
The agency’s rates are among the lowest in the industry, however the agency’s performance and service are among the highest in the industry.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with any of the agencies. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Job Opening for 100 Filipino Barista in Qatar
- Female Barista Hiring for Saudi Arabia
- Filipino Bartenders Hiring in Hongkong