Are you looking for a job opportunity in Japan? Do you want to experience working and living in the land of the rising sun?
Prudent Employment Agency is a Philippine licensed agency currently pooling for Filipino Dairy Farmer bound for Japan. This job hiring is a project by Kushiro Tancho Nogyo Cooperative.
This job vacancy is available until October 5, 2017.
Qualifications for Dairy Farmer in Japan
- This job requires female applicants only
- 20 years old and above
- Applicants be at least High School Graduate
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in the same field
- Applicants must be willing to undergo Four (4) months Nihonggo Training
- Must have the interest and willingness to work in Japan for maximum of 3 years
Documentary Requirements for Dairy Farmer
Please prepare the following requirements when you apply for this job.
- Updated Resume
- Passport (Photocopy & Original)
- Latest PSA Birth Certificate (Photocopy & Original)
- Local Civil Registrar Copy – Form 1A or 102 (Photocopy & Original)
- Latest 2×2 ID pictures with white background in formal attire
- Driver’s License (Photocopy) – only if holder
- Latest NBI for Travel Abroad (Green) (Photocopy & Original)
- High School Diploma or College Diploma (Photocopy)
- Certificate of Employment (Photocopy & Original)
- PEOS Certificate
- One (1) Long Brown Envelope
How to Apply as Dairy Farmer in Japan
For interested applicants, you may report directly to the agency’s office located at Unit C, D, E, F, & H, 2nd Floor and Units F & G 3rd Floor, Miki Mari Building, Sta. Cecilia Road, Talon 2, Las Pinas City, Metro Manila.
You may also contact the agency at 403-2823 for inquiries.
For more information about this job, visit Workabroad.
About the Agency
Prudential Employment Agency Incorporated was subjected to a major overhaul in 2010 when a new group of investors took over its reign. The participation in flourishing and emerging markets was pursued more vigorously. The agency’s current trend in labor outmigration necessitated the company to become versatile in its desire to service the requirements of companies and industrial plants belonging to practically all major industries. With this current capability, it can now provide any foreign principal with timely access to qualified Filipino workers while ensuring full compliance with the rules and regulations governing overseas recruitment.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with any of the agencies. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- 700 Factory Workers Hiring in Taiwan
- Japan Jobs: Filipino Sewers Hiring in Japan
- Job Opening for Filipino Domestic Helpers in Hongkong