Many of Filipinos dream of living and working in Japan because of the natural beauty and amazing places in the country. Working in Japan offers generous compensation and benefits for OFWs.
If you are looking for a job opportunity abroad particularly in Japan, you may consider applying for this job. Mission Way Manpower Services Incorporated a POEA licensed agency is currently pooling for 50 Filipino Factory Workers (Wiring Harness / Electrical Assembly) for employment in Toyama, Japan. This is a project of Telsi Corporation LTD.
There will be an employer’s interview starting August 30, 2017 – October 1, 2017.
Qualifications and Requirements for Factory Workers in Japan
- This job requires female applicants only
- 21 years old and above
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in the same field
- Must have at least High School Diploma / College Diploma
- Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Live Birth (must not be late registered)
- Passport with at least 1 year of remaining validity
- Visual Acuity 20/20
- Must be Single
- No previous visit to other countries
- Must be willing to work in Toyama, Japan
How and Where to Apply as a Factory Worker in Japan
For interested applicants, you may report to the agency’s office located at 1828 San Marcelino St. Malate, Manila (beside Jesus is Lord Christian School) for initial interview and line up. The office is open from Mondays- Fridays, from 9:00am – 6:00pm.
For inquiries, kindly call the agency’s office at 516-0409.
For more information about this job vacancy, visit Workabroad.
About the Agency:
Mission Way Manpower Services Incorporated is a professional Human Resource and Development Company that sources, screens, selects, process and deploys competent Filipino manpower to any part of the world. To provide jobs for people and people for the jobs has been our unchanged and tested goal and philosophy.
Other job vacancies from the agency
- 20 Assistant Nurse, BSN Grad, No PRC, SR 2,400 – Saudi Arabia
- 10 Barista – Saudi Arabia
- 5 Beautician – Saudi Arabia
- 10 Biomedical Engineer – Saudi Arabia
- 10 Building Electrician – Saudi Arabia
- 10 Car Detailer – Saudi Arabia
- 10 Cobbler (Shoe Maker or Repair ) – Saudi Arabia
- 10 Cook for Crepe – Saudi Arabia
- 5 Cut & Sew – Saudi Arabia
- 5 Dental Assistant – Saudi Arabia
- 20 Dental Nurse – Saudi Arabia
For more information about these job vacancies, click here.
This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with any of the agencies. Please do your due diligence when applying for jobs abroad.
Click here to read:
- 50 Dental Technicians Hiring in Bahrain
- Male Cleaners Urgent Hiring in Jordan
- 100 Registered Nurses for USA