IPAMS (Industrial Personnel and Management Services) is a land-based recruitment firm in the Philippines. The agency is currently in need of Filipino Machinist bound for Canada.
This job hiring is a project by Plate 2000 in Canada.
This job has no placement fee. Apply Now!
- Reads and interprets plan to analyze operations and optimal sequences to perform.
- Completes quality control using precise measuring instruments.
- Performs manual operations to complete parts (deburring, chamfering, tap and clean the threads).
- Polishes and cleans the parts to prepare them for packaging.
- Performs other related tasks.
Qualifications for Machinist Job
- This job requires Male applicants only
- 21 years old and above
- Minimum of 2 years working experience on Conventional Milling
- Must have technical diploma in machining or diploma in mechanical engineering or any other relevant training
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Have trigonometry basic knowledge and a good 3D vision
- Has experience using bending machine as a press brake
- Has an ability to communicate in English
- Independent, responsible and conscientious
- Precise, resources and proactive
- Must be willing an interested to work in Canada for a period of time
How to Apply as a Machinist in Canada
For interested applicants, you may report personally at the agency’s office located at IPAMS Bldg. #723 Aurora Boulevard, New Manila, Quezon City. The office is open from Mondays – Fridays, 8:00am – 6:00pm.
Kindly contact the agency at this number for any of your inquiries: (632) 234-5640 to 41 or click here to inquire online.
For online application, visit IPAM website.
About the Agency
IPAMS (Industrial Personnel and Management Services) Incorporated is a global recruitment firm based in the Philippines specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and workers. The agency has been the recipient of Awards of Distinction by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and was recognized by its valued clients worldwide.
The agency is a NO-FEE charging entity. We do not extract placement fees, processing fees, or salary deduction schemes from our candidates in all worldwide career placements.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with any of the agencies. Please directly contact the agency for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- OFW Job Hiring: CNC Milling Machinists for Canada
- Job Opening for Filipino Butchers in Canada
- McDonald’s in Canada Hires Restaurant Managers