There’s still a huge demand for Factory Workers in Taiwan for OFWs.
If you’re looking for a job opportunity abroad, particularly in Taiwan, this is your chance to apply as a Factory Worker in Taiwan.
Both male and female factory workers are accepted in a prospective employer in Taiwan through the MIP International Manpower Services, which is a POEA licensed agency.
Current Hiring in Taiwan
- ALL IN ONE MECHANICAL COMPANY LIMITED – 100 Vacancies
- CARETAKER TAIWAN
- CHAO SHIN METAL INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION
- FACTORY WORKER ACTRON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
- FACTORY WORKER AIMCORE TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD.
- FACTORY WORKER AN CHUCK CO. LTD.
- FACTORY WORKER APOGEE OPTOCOM CO. LTD.
- FACTORY WORKER CANON INC.
- FACTORY WORKER CHILISIN ELECTRONICS CORP.
- FACTORY WORKER JIA HER PAPER COMPANY
For more info, please visit MIP International Manpower Services Inc website.
Who are Qualified to apply as Factory Workers?
Male and Female applicants, 20 years old and above, at least High School Graduate with a Diploma or College Level, with or without experience, may apply as Factory Workers in Taiwan.
Ex-abroad, First-timers, and even Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply as long as you’re willing to be trained and you believe you have the strength, courage, and confidence to perform the duties and responsibilities of a Factory Worker.
How much is the Proposed Salary of a Factory Worker?
The proposed salary for Factory Workers in Taiwan is NT$ 22,000 or around PHP 37,000.
How to Apply as a Factory Worker in Taiwan?
If you are interested and you meet the basic qualifications above, you may further inquire about this job posting by texting/calling Ms. Rhea at 0917-7960957 or 0998-5569634.
You may also apply personally at the agency’s office:
- Name of Agency: MIP International Manpower Services
- Address: No. 28 MIP Bldg. GSIS Avenue, GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City
- Contact Number: 920-6816
What does a Factory in Taiwan do?
Factory workers operate machinery to manufacture different products, which can vary depending on the industry.
Factory workers are responsible for a range of functions including processing, sorting, and packing the products, as well as operating the machines and monitoring the output to check it is in line with compliance standards.
This job takes place in an industrial environment and is often shift-based, meaning workers can take on full or part-time roles depending on their needs.
The ideal candidate for this job should be organized, reliable, able to work effectively as part of a team, and have stamina and dexterity.
- Operating machinery
- Sorting and packing products
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas
- Quality control
What are the Skills and Qualification of a Factory in Taiwan?
Factory workers have good practical skills and are able to work quickly and methodically. Typically, companies require a high school diploma and previous experience working in a similar role, as well as the following:
- Teamwork – factory workers work with others to ensure efficiency in the workplace
- Listening skills – factory workers need to understand how to use machinery properly and safely to prevent accidents and ensure all tasks are completed accurately
- Ability to follow instructions [TT1] – line managers assign tasks and responsibilities, which vary depending on the products being manufactured; factory workers should be able to follow instructions competently
- Methodical approach – production lines follow a set process, so factory workers need a methodical approach to ensure all tasks are completed in the correct order for a smooth-running production line
- Concentration – factory workers often perform the same tasks repeatedly, so a good level of concentration when carrying out these tasks is important for quality control purposes. This role is often fast-paced, so being able to maintain focus at all times is beneficial
- Physical stamina – some factory workers stand for long periods of time, sometimes entire shifts, and lift packages or materials. Physical stamina and a good level of fitness is important
Why Work as a Factory Worker in Taiwan
Taiwan is one of the most common destinations of Filipinos who are pursuing a career or job abroad. And majority of Filipinos in Taiwan work as Factory Workers.
If you’re still unsure whether or not you should apply in Taiwan, here are some things that might help you decide.
- Earn higher and save more with OT Pay – Factory Workers in Taiwan are being offered OT Pay which help them earn and save more.
- Minimal Expenses – Since some factories or employers offer free accommodation to factory workers, you will incur less expenses, hence, you’ll get to save more.
- Affordable transportation costs – Taiwan offers good transportation facilities at minimal costs. So even if you have to travel to and from work or during your days off, you wouldn’t have to spend a lot on tranportation.
- Friendly Filipino Community – Since there are a lot of Filipinos in Taiwan, it doesn’t feel like you’re too far from the Philippines. You can meet up or join gatherings with other Filipinos.
- Taiwan is close to the Philippines – If an emergency happens back home (knock on wood) or a special event requires your presence, filing a leave and flying to the Philippines via air would only take around 45 minutes, which not only is fast but also more affordable than if you’re employed in farther countries.
- Financial Security for Family in the Philippines – Just like any jobs, working as a Factory Worker in Taiwan allows you to provide financial security to your loved ones back home. No matter how little or how big you earn, for sure, your family appreciates you for all that you do to be able to support them. And we’re all so proud of all the Factory Workers in the world!
Whether you have decided to work as a Factory Worker or not, we wish you good luck in all your plans and may you find the perfect job opportunity very soon.