A huge enterprise in Quebec, Canada is currently hiring CNC Milling Machinists.
If you are into this field and you have enough experience and skills, this is your chance to apply and get hired in Canada.
This job opening for CNC Milling Machinists is open to both male and female applicants, 21 years old and above, at least High School Graduate, with a minimum of 2 years experience.
This is a principal project of Plate 2000, an enterprise that specializes in manufacturing of complex ‘mecanowelded’ assemblies of different sizes. The company also offers a painting service for turnkey projects.
Qualifications of CNC Milling Machinists
- The applicant must have a technical diploma in machining or diploma in mechanical engineering or any other relevant training
- Must have 2 years experience in conventional milling
- Must have experience using bending machine as a press brake
- Must have basic knowledge in trigonometry and in using computers
- Must have a good 3D vision
The applicant must also be able to communicate well in English with personal qualities such as as independent, responsible, precise, resourceful, and proactive.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a CNC Milling Machinist
- The CNC Milling Machinist reads and interprets plan to analyze operations and optimal sequences to perform
- The CNC Milling Machinist completes quality control using precise measuring instruments
- The CNC Milling Machinist performs manual operations to complete parts such as deburring, chamferring, tap, and clean the threads
- The CNC Milling Machinist polishes and cleans the parts to prepare them for packaging
- The CNC Milling Machinist performs other related tasks
How to Apply
For immediate screening, you may apply personally at the agency’s office.
- Name of Agency: IPAMS (Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc.
- Address: IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City
- Contact Number: 234-5640 to 41
Why Apply with IPAMS Agency
IPAMS is a trusted recruitment agency and it is recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence.
IPAMS offers NO Placement Fee, NO Processing Fee, and NO Salary Deduction which makes it easier for applicants to apply for a job abroad through this agency.
If you are interested and qualified, then go ahead and apply now as a CNC Milling Machinist.
Disclaimer: OFW Jobs List is not an agency and is not affiliated with IPAMS. For inquiries and application, please contact the agency directly. This job posting is for information purposes only.
Other Jobs in Canada:
- McDonald’s in Canada Hires Restaurant Managers
- Seamstress (Mananahi) Hiring in Canada
- Machinist Hiring in Canada