Applying for PSA (previously known as NSO) Certificates used to be a long process, time consuming, waited for long queues in line, and take a lot of patience.
Nowadays, getting a PSA documents in any Philippine Statistic Authority office is more convenient, less hassle and effortless. You can get these documents through online application.
Birth Certificates and Marriage Certificates are needed when you are applying for a job locally or abroad. It is also needed especially for OFWs or Travellers when applying for a Philippine Passport.
Death Certificates and Certificate or No Marriage can also be applied online.
Here is a step by step guide on how to apply for PSA Certificate online
There are actually two (2) official websites where you can apply for PSA Certificates. The www.ecensus.com.ph by Unisys and the www.nsohelpline.com by Pilipinas Teleserv, you can choose either of the two websites to apply for PSA Certificates.
On this step by step guide that I will show you, I will be using the NSO Helpline instruction. Let’s get started!
- Access the internet and go to nsohelpline.com or www.psahelpline.ph then click on the “Order Now” section.
- Select the PSA Certificate that you are requesting
- Select the purpose of getting the certificate or where do you need the certificate, then click “Submit”
- If it is your first time to apply for the certificate select “No”.
- Fill out the Certificate Application Form completely, then click “Continue”.
- If you haven’t done any legal proceeding, click “None”, but if you have done such as correction of entry, adoption, legitimation, etc. then select the step from the form.
- Enter the name of the person who will receive the requested certificate, then click “Submit”.
- On the left side of the page, you will the PSA Certificate Summary, check and review it. Then enter your contact information and delivery address on the right side of the page. On the bottom part, you can see the “Checkout Summary”, certify all your entried by ticking the checkbox then click “Continue”.
- You can select over the counter via Bayad Center, online payment via Credit Card or Debit Card, BancNet ATM and Globe Gcash for mobile payment.
- Once you have already confirmed your request for the desired document through payment, you can now check your status in the “Check the status page”. Just enter your Reference Number, then click “Submit”. You will expect your order to arrive after 2-3 working days.
If the recipient is not available upon delivery, you can use the Letter of Authorization (shown below the page), enter the name of the representative that will receive your certificate then sign it. The representative should also have at least one (1) valid ID.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the Philippine Statistic Authority (PSA) or any of the company mentioned above. This article is for information purposes only. For inquiries, questions, or problems, please contact PSA Hotline at (02) 737-1111.
Click here to read:
- How to Apply for NBI Clearance Online
- How to Apply for Philippine Passport
- Balikbayan Box: Items and value must be declared
- Philippine Passport Validity Extended to 10 Years