Are you an experienced Seamstress or Mananahi?
Are you looking for an opportunity abroad?
Are you willing to work as a Seamstress in Canada?
If you answer is yes, then this is your chance to apply for this job opening in Canada.
Who are qualified to apply as a Seamstress?
This job vacancy for Seamstress is open to Male and Female applicants, 25 years old and above, at least Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate, with 5 years experience.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Seamstress?
The Seamstress operates Industrial Sewing Machine, overlock machine, high-speed sewing machine, single machines, and double-needle.
The Seamstress must be able to sew fire retardant protective clothing including coats and pants.
The Seamstress must ensure high quality standards and follow work instructions especially for custom products.
What are the Requirements?
- Updated Resume
- Valid Passport
- High School / College Diploma or TOR
- Training Certificates
- Employment Certificates / Company IDs
How to Apply as a Seamstress?
You may apply personally at the agency’s office:
- Name of Agency: Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialist
- Address: No. 138, CPDC Bldg., Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City
- Contact Number: 643-7984 / 643-5400 Local 107
- Mobile Number: 0995-1601790
Being a seamstress is a noble job. If you think you have the qualities and skills that they’re looking for, you should apply now and get hired in Canada.
Disclaimer: OFW Jobs List is not an agency and we are not affiliated with any agency. For your inquiries and application, please coordinate directly with the agency above.
Click here to read:
- McDonald’s in Canada Hires Restaurant Managers
- Male and Female Factory Workers for Taiwan (Urgent Hiring)
- New Zealand Job Hiring: Construction Workers and Machine Operators
- UAE Job Hiring: Cleaners, Housekeepers, Bartenders, Cake Decorator, Accountant, Cashier and more!